DHCOR STM32MP13 is a solderable SOM running Mainline Linux based on ARM Cortex-A7 with up to 1 GHz
DHCOR STM32MP13 by DH electronics is a cost and energy efficient System on Module running mainline Linux. The compact and robust SOM with only 29 x 29 mm provides enhanced security features. The compute module is equipped with DDR3L memory up to 1 Gbyte @533 MHz, eMMC and SPI boot flash memories, WiFi, Bluetooth, and supports Dual GB Ethernet and Dual CAN-FD. The STPMIC1 enables low power modes and supplies USB 2.0 Host and USB OTG as well as the entire mainboard with 5.0 VDC. Furthermore, all SoC are available on the mainboard. DH electronics is an expert in the development of individual embedded solutions for building automation and Industrial IoT applications (IIoT).
- Solderable system on module with only 29 x 29 x 3.2 mm enables cost-effective, automated assembly
- Enhanced security features, for example, Crypto Engine, Secure Boot
- All SoC features available on mainboard
- STPMIC1 supports low power modes
- Guaranteed long-term availability of 10+ years