STM32MP15 ARM Cortex-A7/M4 Solderable System on Module
The solder-down DHCOR STM32MP15 System on Module by DH electronics provides a number of advantages. With a guaranteed long-term availability of 10+ years it is perfectly suited for smart building and smart factory applications as well as IoT, edge and sensor devices. The SOM can be soldered onto a carrier board in a fully automated process and is therefore particularly suitable for high quantities. All functions of the STM32MP15 are fully available on the carrier board and prototyping is easy even with basic equipment.
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU with Cortex-M4 subsystem
- DHCOR STM32MP15 enables powerful IoT and HMI applications from sensors and actuators to the cloud with just one chip
- Human-machine interactions can be displayed in high quality thanks to the 3D-GPU by Vivante
- Software is based on Mainline open source Linux (Debian, Yocto) and enables Secure Boot
- Numerous interfaces: 1x Gbit Ethernet, 2x 16 bit motor control PWM, 2x FDCAN, 2x 16 bit ADC, 2x 12 bit DAC, UART, SPI, I2C, USB, GPIO, parallel camera interface & more
The solderable DHCOR STM32MP15 stands out due its low power optimized design. By using the STPMIC1 on the solder-down SOM, it can be supplied with only 5V. All other required voltages are generated by the STPMIC1 and are also available on the carrier board. The reference design for the solderable DHCOR STM32MP15 is the Avenger96 developer board, which was engineered by DH electronics for its partner Arrow Electronics.
Power Management on DHCOR STM32MP15 with STPMIC1
Depending on the application, CPU, clock, memory and flash capacity and temperature range can be selected. The number and availability of optional interfaces (SPI, CAN, Ethernet and more) can be configured as well. In addition, DH electronics offers individual solutions. Thanks to the modular system, you receive a solution that is perfectly adapted to your needs within a short time at low costs.
DHCOR STM32MP15 Top and Rear