Rely on the emSTAMP Argon module for a powerful embedded solution
Equipped with the STM32MP157, this module enables real-time functions in combination with an energy-saving operation.
The heterogeneous architecture of the STM32MP1 with its dualcore Cortex-A7 is suitable for demanding tasks, such as the use in industrial IoT systems or engine control. The additional Cortex-M4 makes it ideal for industrial communication systems.
Among other aspects, it supports PROFINET, EtherCAT and EtherNet / IP protocols. The Cortex-M4 core uses the ecosystem of the STM32 MCU. Codes for STM32 Cortex-M4 systems are easily reusable.
The emSTAMP Argon is optionally available with the operating system Android or Linux. emtrion guarantees a long-term availability of up to 15 years.
In addition, we support you with in-house Board Support Packages (BSP) for other operating systems.
- Processor STM32MP157CAC by STMicroelectronics
- ARM Dual Cortex-A7, ARM Cortex-M4
- operating system: Linux or Android
- up to 2 x 650 MHz - 2470 DMIPS
- Co-Processor: ARM Neon™, FPU
- up to 512 MByte DDR3L SDRAM
- up to 8 MByte QSPI-NOR-Flash
- Size: only 35 x 35 x 4,0 mm