The 12/8/4-channel ICP2-COMBO(G3) programmer is the premier tool for high-volume production environments. This high-speed production-grade programmer can expand to 60 channels through daisy chain configuration and is ideal for non-stop mass production operations.
The programmer supports popular programming interfaces, including SWD, JTAG, I²C, SPI, UART, SWIM, etc., and works with a wide variety of embedded MCUs.
High-Speed, Scalable Programming Device
- Ultra fast programming of up to 60 channels simultaneously
- Built-in opto-relay barrier for target lines
- Galvanic isolation of control and communication lines
LAN, USB and RS-232 interface
- On-board 32MByte flash memory per channel for non-volatile storage of HEX, configuration, and serialization files (six environments)
- Multiple serialization schemes: Sequential, random, pseudo-random, and user file 1 to 8 bytes, automatic “retlw” or “raw data”
- Tests Vdd and Vpp for overload with indication by software
- Dimensions: 215 x 118 x 90mm
- Wired remote programming and environment switch: Go/Pass/Fail/Env
- Programmable Vdd (1.8 to 5.5V) and Vpp (1.8 to 13.5V)
- Programmable delay between Vdd and Vpp (0.1 to 250ms)
- Programmable clock/data speed (500KHz to 10MHz)
- Programmable Vdd source: ICP2-COMBO(G3) or target
- Vdd current limit: 250mA per channel
Avoids damage to connected microcontroller in case of power ON and power OFF.