The MAMWLExx by Move-X is a low-power, LoRaWAN radio module based on the STM32WLEx microcontroller by STMicroelectronics. It is powered by a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4 with clock frequency up to 48MHz and it is paired with up to 64kB SRAM and 256kB Flash. The module embeds a low-power Sub-GHz radio for LoRa®, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK in the 868-915 MHz band with up to +22dBm output power; two on-board power amplifiers for maximizing power efficiency at different TX power (programmable with a step of 1 dB within 32 steps); and a high quality 32 MHz TCXO and RF matching network guarantees great stability during transmission.”
Easy RF integration
The MAMWLExx module is designed to be integrated into any PCB offering the following assembly variants:
- antenna connection through on-board u-fl coaxial connector, with no need to deal with RF signals on the application PCB;
- antenna connection through 50 Ohm pin, in case you wish to create your own antenna design such as PCB antennas, SMA connectors, etc.
Small Size Big Resources
With 37 GPIOs, a small package (15.5 x 16.5 mm LGA) and a high number of peripherals, the MAMWLE is designed for any application board.
- Digital interfaces: I2C, SPI, I2S, LPUART, USART.
- 12- channels ADC with 12-bit (up to 16 bits) SAR ADC.
- Complete set of low power comparators and timers.
- DMA, 12-bit DAC, watchdog.
Thanks to the flexible pinout, those features can be used simultaneously and multiplexed to optimize PCB routing.