The J1939 protocol stack offers the complete functionality for integration of the SAE J1939 standard.
Versatile configuration options allow individual customization to the target system. Example codes facilitate the startup phase, enabling the user to focus on the implementation of their own application. The open CAN driver (CANpie) provides the flexibility to use any CAN controller available on the market.
- Functionality according to SAE specification J1939
- Modular software structure
- Cyclic transmission and reception of J1939 messages
- Transport protocols (TP) for transmission of large data amounts
- Setting of device address: fixed or via address claiming
- Supervision of timeouts for J1939 messages
- Consistent interface for the CAN driver (CANpie)
Evaluation Version: No
License type: License