The MultiTech® xDot™ is a secure, CE/FCC certified, ARM® mbedTMprogrammable, low-power RF module, that provides long-range, low bit rate M2M data connectivity to sensors, industrial equipment and remote appliances.
The MultiTech xDot is LoRaWANTM 1.0.1 compliant, providing bi-directional data communication up to 10 miles/15 km line-of-sight and 1-3 miles / 2 km into buildings**, using sub-GHz ISM bands in North America and Europe.
xDots bring intelligence, reduced complexity and a lower overall bill of material cost to the very edge of the network while supporting a variety of electronic interfaces to connect just about any “Thing” for years on battery power.
Want to know more about LoRaWAN technology?
Visit our LoRa® information hub today for the latest in-depth information.
DEVELOPER SUPPORT & RESOURCES
- Developer documentation and support available at www.multitech.net
MANUALS & GUIDES
- AT Command Guide
- Developer Guide
- Range of miles
- Deep in-building penetration - 1 to 3 miles / 2 km
- Developer friendly to integrate and quickly deploy assets
- Run for years on battery power
- FCC/CE end-certified with ARM® mbedTM libraries for developers
- LoRa Alliance CertifiedTM
- Optional Gemalto secure element for AES-128 cryptographic encryption
- 2-way duplex communication, ideal for emergency or mission-critical applications
- Multiple I/O interfaces for most any "Thing"
- LoRaWAN data rates 293bps - 20 Kbps + FSK up to 300Kbps