Production Flash Programmer
Flash and Gang Programmer for STM32, STM8, and BlueNRG MCUs. CMSIS-DAP 2.0 debugger.
Powerful and versatile In-Circuit Flash and Gang Programmer for ARM, and other MCUs. The GangPro-ARM solution is supported by a full software suite which makes it seamlessly scalable up to 64 adapters and 384 target boards, all running from one computer. Each adapter can be individually configured, and each target can be individually serialized with custom calibration, MAC addresses, or other data. The GangPro-ARM can be integrated in all production setups.
- Built-in Galvanic Isolation
- Six targets per one adapter
- Solution scales up to 64 adapters, and 384 targets
- Adapter can supply power to all targets
- Current measurement down to 50nA (X2S), or 20 μA (XS)
- JTAG, SWD (STM32), and SWIM (STM8) protocols
- CMSIS-DAP 2.0 debugger
With XStreamPro-Iso (X2S) adapter extra features are available:
- Ethernet connectivity
- Standalone-mode for single target programming
Secure Gang Programmer for STM32 MPUs and MCUs
Secure and fast, the GangFlasher-ST is tailor made for the powerful STM32 MPU family. The GangFlasher-ST can flash up to eight targets simultaneously over USB. On the STM32MP1, the software can reach download speeds of up to 40 MB/s per target. The GangFlasher-ST is thus ten to twenty times faster than a standard DFU-USB connection. The software is compatible with secure provisioning mechanisms like Secure Secret Provisioning (SSP), and also supports custom STM32MP boards from 3rd party vendors like Octavo and others.
In addition, the GangFlasher-ST also supports secure STM32 MCUs such as the STM32L5, STM32H7, and others via DFU-USB, enabling Secure Firmware Install (SFI) on compatible microcontrollers.
- Programs eight targets in parallel, up 40 MB/s on the STM32MP1 using USB
- Supports eMMC, SD-card, NOR, SPI-NAND, and OTP memories
- ST boards preconfigured, seamless support for custom boards
- Secure Secret Provisioning (SSP) support for MPUs
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) support for MCUs