Production Flash Programmer
Flash and Gang Programmer for STM32, STM8, and BlueNRG MCUs. CMSIS-DAP 2.0 debugger.
Powerful and versatile In-Circuit Flash and Gang Programmer for ARM, and other MCUs. The GangPro-ARM solution is supported by a full software suite which makes it seamlessly scalable up to 64 adapters and 384 target boards, all running from one computer. Each adapter can be individually configured, and each target can be individually serialized with custom calibration, MAC addresses, or other data. The GangPro-ARM can be integrated in all production setups.
- Built-in Galvanic Isolation
- Six targets per one adapter
- Solution scales up to 64 adapters, and 384 targets
- Adapter can supply power to all targets
- Current measurement down to 5nA (X2S), or 20 μA (XS)
- JTAG, SWD (STM32), and SWIM (STM8) protocols
- CMSIS-DAP 2.0 debugger
With XStreamPro-Iso (X2S) adapter extra features are available:
- Ethernet connectivity
- Standalone-mode for single target programming