SEGGER’s emSSH is a secure shell login enabling protected access to any server application in a product. It can be used target-independent in native computer applications and in embedded targets. A wide range of options means maximum compatibility. It can be configured for a minimal memory footprint, ideal for small memory systems.
emSSH is portable – a complete software written in ANSI C, and is compiler and target independent. It can be implemented in PC applications and in embedded designs. Thanks to its configurability, emSSH is high-performance yet with a low memory footprint. Developers can configure the library to fit any speed or size requirements. Unused features can be excluded and needed features added with ease.
- Compatible with popular SSHv2 clients
- Easy to understand documentation and API
- Secure Copy (SCP) add-on
- Simple to integrate into your environment
- Extensive and detailed manual
- Supports popular hardware cryptography accelerators
- Shares a common cryptography library, emCrypt, with emSSL, emSecure-RSA, and emSecure-ECDSA to reduce ROM requirements