TapNLink TnL-FIW103 wireless modules connect microcontroller-based systems to mobile devices via Wi-Fi, BLE or NFC. Designers can rapidly and easily create Human-Machine Interfaces (HMI) that run as mobile apps for their STM32-based electronics. Alternately, designers can connect TnL-FIW103 to a WAN and directly to the Cloud for permanent monitoring of their system.
TnL-FIW103 connects to STM32 using only 2 GPIO and either:
- Serial protocol (S3P - Software Secure Serial Protocol) **
- SWD (debug) protocol for ARM Cortex M-based microcontrollers
TnL-FIW103 also supports secure wake-up and pairing of Wi-Fi or Bluetooth devices.
The module implements by configuration only. There is no coding or hardware to design. Just specify the variables in the target MCU application, set access rights and display parameters. The free IoTize Studio configuration software automatically generates your custom HMI as a mobile app (supports Android and iOS).
In just minutes, you will be able to connect a mobile to your microcontroller application, and view or change data from your mobile HMI app.
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.1
- Near Field Communication (NFC) Type5 tag (ISO/IEC 15693)
Supported Target Protocols
- Debug port (SWD)
- Serial (S3P - Software Secure Serial Port)
Mobile Platform Support
- HTML5 web apps (Android, iOS)
- Cordova-based hybrid apps (native, Java)
- Automatic app generation (Android, iOS)
- Configurable access profiles
- Configurable, encrypted passwords
- AES-128/256 module-level data encryption
- Configurable secure pairing with NFC
- Dimensions: L 38mm x W 28mm x H 3mm
- Bare board (default)
- Optional ABS plastic casing (IP44) is available.
- Optional silicone resin (IP65) treatment is available.
- Electrical Characteristics
- 2.3V to 3.6V
- 10mA to 80mAH (depending on communication channel)
Operating Temperature Range
- -20°C, +55°C
- CE (Europe), FCC (USA), IC (Canada).
- Base Part Number: TnL-FIW103