The A6902D is a complete step down switching regulator with adjustable current limit. Based on a voltage mode structure it integrates an additional current error amplifier to implement both a constant voltage and constant current control.
The current limit programming is very simple and accurate (± 5%) selecting the proper sensing resistor.
The internal P-Channel DMOS transistor (typ. RDSON 250 mΩ) assures high efficiency and minimum dropout even at high output current level.
- Qualified following the AEC-Q100 requirements
- Up to 1 A DC output current
- Operating input voltage from 8 V to 36 V
- Output voltage adjustable from 1.235 V to 35 V
- Precise 3.3 V (±2 %) reference voltage
- 250 kHz Internally fixed frequency
- Voltage feedforward
- Zero-load current operation
- Internal current limiting
- Protection against feedback disconnection
- Thermal shutdown
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.