The L6399 is a high voltage device manufactured using BCD™ “offline” technology. It is a single- chip half bridge gate driver for N-channel power MOSFETs or IGBTs.
The high-side (floating) section is designed to withstand a voltage rail up to 600 V. The logic inputs are CMOS/TTL compatible down to 3.3 V for easy microcontroller/DSP interfacing.
- High voltage rail up to 600 V
- dV/dt immunity ± 50 V/ns over full temperature range
- Driver current capability:
- 290 mA source
- 430 mA sink
- Switching times 75/35 ns rise/fall with 1 nF load
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Integrated bootstrap diode
- Internal 320 ns deadtime
- Interlocking function
- Compact and simplified layout
- Bill of material reduction
- Flexible, easy and fast design
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.