The LM217, LM317 are monolithic integrated circuits in TO-220, TO-220FP and D²PAK packages intended for use as positive adjustable voltage regulators.
They are designed to supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range.
The nominal output voltage is selected by means of a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators.
- Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
- Output current in excess of 1.5 A
- 0.1% line and load regulation
- Floating operation for high voltages
- Complete series of protections: current limiting, thermal shutdown and SOA control
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.