The LM217M and LM317M are monolithic integrated circuits in DPAK package used as positive adjustable voltage regulators. They are designed to supply until 500 mA of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range. The nominal output voltage is selected by one resistive divider only, making the device exceptionally easy to configure and avoiding the use of several fixed regulators.
- Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
- Output current in excess of 500 mA
- Line regulation typ. 0.01%
- Load regulation typ. 0.1%
- Thermal overload protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Output transition safe area compensation
- Floating operation for high voltage applications
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.