The STGAP2D is a half-bridge gate driver which isolates the gate driving channels from the low voltage control and interface circuitry.
The gate driver is characterized by 4 A capability and rail-to-rail outputs, making the device also suitable for high power inverter applications such as motor drivers in industrial applications.
The device integrates protection functions: dedicated SD and BRAKE pins are available, UVLO and thermal shutdown are included to easily design high reliability systems, and the interlocking function prevents outputs from being high at the same time.
The input to output propagation delay results are contained within 80 ns, providing high PWM control accuracy.
A standby mode is available in order to reduce idle power consumption.
- 1700 V dual channel gate driver
- Driver current capability: 4 A sink / source at 25 °C
- dV/dt transient immunity ± 100 V/ns
- Overall input-output propagation delay: 80 ns
- UVLO function
- Interlocking function
- Dedicated SD and BRAKE pins
- Gate driving voltage up to 26 V
- 3.3 V, 5 V TTL/CMOS inputs with hysteresis
- Temperature shutdown protection
- Standby function
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.