The VIPer53E combines an enhanced current mode PWM controller with a high voltage MDMesh Power MOSFET in the same package.
Typical applications cover offline power supplies with a secondary power capability ranging up to 30W in wide range input voltage, or 50W in single European voltage range and DIP-8 package and 40W in wide range input voltage, or 65W in single European voltage range and PowerSO-10 package, with the following benefits:
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC European Directive
- Overvoltage protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Integrated start-up current source
- Switching frequency up to 300kHz
- Soft start and shut-down control
- Current mode control with adjustable limitation
- Undervoltage lockout with Hysteresis
- Overload and short-circuit control
- Automatic burst mode in standby condition (\"Blue Angel\" compliant )
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.