Based on trench-field stop (TFS) technology, the 1200 V IGBT M series is designed for applications working at a switching frequency between 2 and 20 kHz. With optimized conduction and switching characteristics, these IGBTs are ideal for Industrial drives, HVAC, industrial pumps, solar inverters and UPS. IGBTs are belonging to the STPOWER family.
A minimum short-circuit withstand time of 10 µs at 150 °C starting junction temperature combined with a maximum operating junction temperature of 175 °C and a wide safe operating area (SOA) ensures rugged performance in harsh environments.
STPOWER IGBT 1200V M series is available with a current rating from 8 A to 50 A in discrete package (TO220, standard or long-lead TO-247and MAX247 long-lead packages) and up to 75A in bare die.
- Low loss IGBT series for applications up to 20 kHz
- High robustness and reliability thanks to 1200 V breakdown voltage, 10 µs min. short-circuit rating (at 150 °C starting TJ) and extended max operating TJ of 175 °C
- Thin IGBT die for increased thermal resistance
- Positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient, with tight parameter distribution, for design simplification and easy paralleling
- Optimized diode for fast recovery (high level of softness, low EMI and turn-on losses)
Our wide STPOWER product portfolio combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.