Based on advanced trench field-stop (TFS) technology, the 1250 V IGBT IH series is tailored for induction heating applications. The very low drop freewheeling diode results in very high efficiency in soft switching conditions. IGBTs are belonging to the STPOWER™ family.
A very high breakdown voltage capability (1250 V) combined with an extended maximum operating junction temperature of 175 °C ensures device reliability and ruggedness.
With a current capability of 20 A and 30 A, they are available in TO-247 or TO-3P packages.
- Soft switching IGBTs (8 to 60 kHz) tailored for induction heating applications (single-switch quasi-resonant topology)
- High robustness and reliability thanks to 1250 V breakdown voltage and extended maximum operating TJ of 175 °C
- Thin IGBT die for increased thermal resistance
- Positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient, with tight parameter distribution, for design simplification and easy paralleling
- Low-drop freewheeling diode for best efficiency in soft switching conditions
Our wide STPOWER™ product portfolio combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.