Based on trench field-stop (TFS) technology, the 600 V IGBT H series features a very low saturation voltage (down to 1.5 V) with minimal collector current turn-off tail and a maximum operating junction temperature of 175 °C, enhancing the efficiency of medium-frequency home appliance applications. IGBTs belong to the STPOWER family.
Tight control cover parameters combined with a VCE(sat) showing a positive temperature coefficient enables safe paralleling of multiple IGBTs, which makes this series ideal for applications that require higher power and design simplification.
With a current capability ranging from 4 to 20 A, they are available in a wide selection of packages (DPAK, D2PAK, TO-220, TO-220FP, TO-3P, and TO-247) for design flexibility.
STPOWER IGBT main characteristics:
- Medium-speed IGBT series optimized for home appliance applications (8 to 30 kHz)
- High robustness and reliability thanks to an extended max operating TJ of 175 °C and 600 V breakdown voltage
- Very low saturation voltage (down to 1.5 V) for increased efficiency
- Positive temperature coefficient for safe paralleling of multiple IGBTs
- Optimized diode for target applications (low EMI and fast recovery time)
Our wide STPOWER product portfolio combined with state-of-the art packaging and protections for high reliability and safety helps designers find the right solutions for customized, high-efficiency applications that will last a long lifetime.