This device is an IGBT developed using an advanced proprietary trench gate field-stop structure. The device is part of the M series IGBTs, which represent an optimal balance between inverter system performance and efficiency where the low-loss and the short-circuit functionality is essential. Furthermore, the positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient and the tight parameter distribution result in safer paralleling operation.
- Maximum junction temperature: TJ = 175 °C
- 10 μs of short-circuit withstand time
- Low VCE(sat) = 1.85 V (typ.) @ IC = 25 A
- Tight parameter distribution
- Positive VCE(sat) temperature coefficient
- Low thermal resistance
- Soft- and fast-recovery antiparallel diode
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.