The ST9060C is a 28/32 V common source N-channel enhancement-mode lateral field-effect RF power transistor designed for broadband commercial, avionics and industrial applications at frequencies up to 1.5 GHz. The device can be used in Class A, AB and C for all typical modulation formats.
- Excellent thermal stability
- Common source configuration
- Integrated ESD protection – HBM Class 2
- POUT (@28 V) = 80 W with 17 dB gain / 70% efficiency @945 MHz
- BeO free package
- In compliance with European Directive 2002/95/EC