The STM1831 is a voltage detector with very low current consumption. It monitors a voltage on a separate input pin (VSEN), which is fully functional even if the monitored voltage goes down to 0 V. In addition, the delay of the output can be adjusted by an external capacitor.
- Voltage monitored on separate sense input VSEN
- Factory-trimmed voltage thresholds in 100 mV increments from 1.6 V to 5.7 V
- ±2% voltage threshold accuracy
- Operating voltage 1.6 V to 6.0 V
- Open drain output
- Low supply current of 0.8 μA (typ.)
- Time delay programmable by external capacitor
- Power supply transient immunity
- Available in SOT23-5 package
- Operating temperature –40 to 85 °C
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.