The STSAFE-TPM (trusted platform module) family of products offers a broad portfolio of standardized solutions for embedded, PC, mobile and computing applications. STSAFE is an ST trademark.
It includes turnkey products compliant with the Trusted Computing Group (TCG) standards that provide services to protect the confidentiality, integrity and authenticity of information and devices.
These devices are easy to integrate thanks to the variety of supported interfaces and the availability of TPM ecosystem software solutions.
The STSAFE-TPM devices are all Common Criteria (EAL4+) and FIPS certified
They embed an Arm SecurCore SC300 processor with additional security features to help protect against advanced forms of attack.
The ST33TPHF2XSPI offers a slave serial peripheral interface (SPI) compliant with the TCG PC Client TPM Profile specifications.
It offers resilience services during the TPM firmware upgrade process, and self-recovery of TPM firmware and critical data upon failure detection.
The ST33TPHF2XSPI operates in the –25 to +85 °C commercial temperature range at 1.8 V, or in the –40 °C to 105 °C extended temperature range at 3.3 V.
The device is offered in TSSOP28 and VFQFPN32 ECOPACK2 packages. ECOPACK is an ST trademark.
- TPM features
- Flash-memory-based Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Compliant with Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Library specifications 2.0, Level 0, Revision 138 and TCG PC Client Specific TPM Platform Specifications 1.03
- Fault-tolerant firmware loader that keeps the TPM fully functional when the loading process is interrupted (self-recovery)
- SP800-193 compliant for protection, detection and recovery requirements
- CC according to TPM 2.0 PP at EAL4+(AVA_VAN.5, resistant to high-potential attacks)
- FIPS 140-2 level 2 (physical security level 3)
- TCG certification
- SPI support at up to 33 MHz
- Hardware features
- Arm® SecurCore® SC300™ 32-bit RISC core
- Highly reliable Flash memory technology
- Extended temperature range: −40 °C to 105 °C
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) protection up to 4 kV (HBM)
- 1.8 V or 3.3 V supply voltage range
- Security features
- Active shield and environmental sensors
- Monitoring of environmental parameters (power)
- Hardware and software protection against fault injection
- FIPS compliant RNG built on an SP800-90A compliant SHA256 DRBG and an AIS-31 Class PTG2 compliant true random number generator (TRNG)
- RSA key generation (1024 or 2048 bits)
- RSA signature (RSASSA-PSS, RSASSA-PKCS1v1_5)
- RSA encryption (RSAES-OAEP, RSAESPKCS1-v1_5)
- SHA-1, SHA-2 (256 and 384 bits), SHA-3 (256 and 384 bits)
- HMAC SHA-1, SHA-2 and SHA-3
- AES-128,192 and 256 bits
- TDES 192 bits
- ECC (NIST P-256, P-384 curves): key generation, ECDH and ECDSA, ECSchnorr
- ECDAA (BN-256 curve)
- Device provided with 3 endorsement keys (EK) and EK certificates (RSA2048, ECC NIST P_256 and ECC NIST P_384)
- Device provisioned with 3 RSA key pairs to reduce the TPM provisioning time
- Product compliance
- Compliant with Microsoft Windows 10
- Compliant with Linux® drivers
- Compliant with Intel vPro technology
- Compliant with TCG test suite for TPM 2.0
- Compliant with the open-source TCG TPM 2.0 TSS implementation
- TPM features
Recommended for you
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4||Ecopack2|
|VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||Ecopack2|
TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from Distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST33HTPH2X32AHD4||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office||
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0||0||70||PHILIPPINES|
|ST33HTPH2X28AHD4||No availability of distributors reported, please contact our sales office||
|EAR99||NEC||Tape And Reel||TSSOP28 9.7 x 4.4||0||70||PHILIPPINES|
Tape And Reel
VFQFPN 32 5x5x1.0
Operating Temperature (°C)
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
Country of Origin