Key Product Benefits
- Twin IO-Link channels can be used independently or connected together (Join mode) to further improve power dissipation.
- Fully protected solution
- The embedded SAI ensures the fastest management of the digital microphone.
- < 106 nA Shutdown mode
- 4 µs wakeup from Stop mode"
- Up to 35V operating voltage range
- Loads up to 50 mA load
- 38.4k baud (COM2) and 230.4k baud (COM3) rates supported
- IO-Link stack library supporting Startup, Preoperate, Operate and Direct Parameter (page 1) IO-Link commands
- Full zero current reverse polarity on L+, CQ, DIO and L- lines
- Immunity to surge pulses up to ±1.4 kV on L+, CQ, DIO and L- lines with 500Ω coupling.
- Immunity to ESD contact/air ≤ ±3 kV
- Immunity to Burst noise ≤ ±1 kV
- Radiated Emissions (EM fields from 30 MHz to 1 GHz) < 40 dB µV/m
- Immunity to conducted disturbance (150 kHz to 80 MHz) ≤ 10 V
- Immunity to RF EM Fields (80 MHz to 1 GHz) ≤ 10 V/m
- Immunity to RF EM Fields (1 to 2.7 GHz) ≤ 3 V/m
- Immunity to Surge pulses (500Ω coupling) ≤ ±1.2 kV