The IIS2MDC is a high-accuracy, ultra-low-power 3-axis digital magnetic sensor.
The IIS2MDC has a magnetic field dynamic range up to ±50 gauss.
The IIS2MDC includes an I2C serial bus interface that supports standard, fast mode, fast mode plus, and high-speed (100 kHz, 400 kHz, 1 MHz, and 3.4 MHz) and an SPI serial standard interface.
The device can be configured to generate an interrupt signal for magnetic field detection.
The IIS2MDC is available in a plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 3 magnetic field channels
- Up to ±50 gauss magnetic dynamic range
- 16-bit data output
- SPI/I2C serial interfaces
- Analog supply voltage 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Selectable power mode/resolution
- Single measurement mode up to 150 Hz
- Support for hard-iron compensation
- Programmable interrupt generator
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded temperature sensor
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
Support and Applications
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|LGA2X2X0.7 12 LEADS||Ecopack2||
Package:LGA2X2X0.7 12 LEADS
LGA2X2X0.7 12 LEADS
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.