Key Product Benefits
The possible uses of AEK-POW-L5964V1 are:
- As an MCU driven DC-DC power board with two adjustable output voltage channels. In this configuration the board could be used for Infotainment, general Body Application supply and ECU internal supply.
- As a general DC-DC power board without direct control from a MCU and where the MCU control signals (e.g. GPIOs) are replaced by direct supply signals.
- As a power board for AEKD-USBTYPEC1 kit to exploit the functionality of USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery version 2.0 (i.e. adjustable fixed voltages).
- As a power board for USB Power Delivery version 3.0 where Programmable Power Source (PPS) for current and voltage loops are required.
- As high power board up two 100W where the two channels are combined in one. This option is available on the PCB but not implemented.
Usage with AEKD-USBTYPEC1 demo kit
AEKD-USBTYPEC1 demo kit is designed for the evaluation of the USB Power Delivery protocol stack version 2.0 implemented on the ASIL-B automotive grade 32-bit Power Architecture® microcontroller.