Key Product Benefits
Mainstream low-voltage Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU embedding up to 2 USB Type-C and Power Delivery interfaces (UCPD). It provides a fully integrated USB Type-C Power Delivery controller.
Free software analyzer for USB Type-C and Power Delivery applications with convenient user interface to monitor key USB PD protocol messages and view real-time USB Type-C port status and capability information (e.g., sink, source, or dual-role port), and USB PD packet messages during contract negotiation.
- Detect the USB-C™ power and feature capabilities of any host
- Analyze and sniff USB-C Power Delivery data packets and display VBUS voltage and IBUS current values
- Debug, configure and inject USB PD3.0packets using STM32CubeMonUCPD
- Simplify the development and debug of USB-C applications using key USB PD protocol messages accessible through a convenient user interface.
- 3 bidirectional current and power monitors with I2C interface to measure VBUS, CC1 and CC2 protected and isolated lines