Specifically designed to operate at 800 V and 150 °C, the T3035H-8T Triac provides an enhanced thermal management: this 30 A Triac is the right choice for a compact drive of heavy AC loads and enables the heatsink size reduction.
Based on the ST Snubberless high temperature technology, it offers higher specified turn off commutation and noise immunity levels up to the Tj max.
The T3035H-8T safely optimizes the control of the hardest universal motors, heaters and inductive loads for industrial control and home appliances.
- 30 A high current Triac
- 800 V symmetrical blocking voltage
- 150 °C maximum junction temperature Tj
- Three triggering quadrants
- High noise immunity / static dV/dt
- Robust dynamic turn-off commutation (dl/dt)c
- ECOPACK2 compliant component
- Molding resin UL94-V0 flammability certified
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.