Available in high power package (TO-247), the device is suitable in applications where power switching (IT(RMS) = 80 A at TC = 126 °C) and power dissipation (VTM = 1.55 V at 160 A) are critical, such as motorbike voltage regulator, by-pass AC switch, controlled rectifier bridge, solid state relay, battery charger, welding equipment and motor driver applications. The TM8050H-8W is available in through hole TO-247 package.
- High junction temperature: Tj = 150 °C
- Blocking voltage: VDRM = VRRM = 800 V
- Nominal current: IT(RMS) = 80 A
- Gate triggering current: IGT max. = 50 mA
- High noise immunity: dV/dt > 1 kV/µs
- Through hole package TO-247
- Ecopack®2 (includes halogen free & RoHS compliance)
- Increase of thermal margin due to extended Tj up to 150 °C
- Low ID and IR in blocking state
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.