The ST60A2G0 is an RF millimeter-wave transceiver product operating in the 60 GHz V-Band. It provides a very power efficient and high data-rate wireless link enabling freedom from physical cables and connectors for short-range (a few cm) point-to-point communications, using a variety of external antennas (such as patch antennas designed on PCB or highly directive SMT horn antennas allowing both end-fire and broadside radiation patterns).
The ST60A2G0 offers best-in-class wireless performance with transfer speeds up to 6.25 Gbit/s, along with very low power consumption. Its unmatched efficiency, very small form factor, and innovative architecture designed for optimized system bill-of-materials, make it ideally suited for a wide range of applications including personal electronics, industrial, computer and peripherals.
- 60 GHz V-Band transceiver for short range contactless connectivity
- Up to 6.25 Gbit/s data rate
- Compact solution integrating full RF transceiver operating in half-duplex mode
- Low-power ASK modulation scheme supported
- Differential SLVS input-output port (NRZ) or single-ended CMOS 1.8 V bidirectional data for low data rate (9.6 Kbit/s to 100 Mbit/s with 15 pF PCB load)
- 24 dB typical total link budget
- 7 ns typical latency
- Supply voltage: power-optimized dual 1.8 V and 1.45 V supply or single-supply 1.8 V
- Low power consumption (typical values at 5 Gbit/s)
- 44 mW in TX mode
- 27 mW in RX mode
- 3.5 μW in OFF mode
- 7 pJ/bit for TX and 5.4 pJ/bit for RX at maximum data rate
- 50 Ω single-ended nominal RF input/output impedance with recommended PCB transition
- Operating temperatures:
- consumer range: -20 to 85°C
- industrial range: -40 to 105°C
- Package: VFBGA 2.2 mm x 2.2 mm x 0.8 mm, 25 balls, F5x5, 0.4 mm pitch
- Optimized BOM without external matching network and clock references
You might also like...
Patented Surface Mount 60GHz mmW Antenna
60GHz band AoB, Horn, Lens, Antenna Module
Radiall ST60 HORN Antennas
Recommended for you
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - ST60A2G0
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST60A2G0C1C7GYO|| distributors |
Distributor availability of ST60A2G0C1C7GYO
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
Operating Temperature (°C)
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors