The right solution for more efficient and simplified high power density designs
This silicon carbide Power MOSFET device has been developed using ST's advanced and innovative 2nd generation SiC MOSFET technology. The device features remarkably low on-resistance per unit area and very good switching performance. The variation of switching loss is almost independent of junction temperature.
How to test & prototype with SCTH90N65G2V-7
Choose a development kit to start testing the capabilities and features of SCTH90N65G2V-7:
Power management guide
Explore the key enablers for efficient power management systems designed to improve energy savings for homeowners and communities, and ultimately for the entire planet.
STPOWER MOSFET finder mobile app
Easy-to-use selector tool with sorting, compare, and electrical parameter filter capabilities. provides additional information including commonly used schematics, compensation methods and package information.
15 kW, three-phase Vienna rectifier with low cost mixed-signal control for power factor correction
High-efficiency Vienna rectifier reference design represents a complete solution for high-power three-phase AC/DC rectifier applications including electric vehicle (EV) and industrial battery chargers as well as industrial equipment requiring very high PF and low THD.
STPOWER SiC MOSFETs
The real breakthrough in high-voltage switching.
On-demand webinar | Silicon Carbide and Industrial Applications
- Equip developers with tools that expand the scope of SiC devices to industrial applications
- Help designers overcome technical challenges and offer solutions to optimize their products
- Provide concrete data that will help decision-makers understand the benefits of SiC power devices
- Offer inside information and expertise to sharpen decision-making processes and guarantee an optimal outcome
- Showcase ST's second generation of devices and their wide range of voltages and essential optimizations