STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node | 2017 Events
Recorded STM32L4 Webinar
Explore your own innovative IoT ideas with the ‘out-of-the-box’ ready cloud connectivity board
This 1-hour webinar will demonstrate how the STM32L4 IoT Discovery Kit makes it simple to connect with Microsoft Azure IoT Suite and enables you to explore your own innovative IoT ideas! The IoT Discovery Kit features an ultra-low-power STM32L4 Cortex® -M4 MCU, wireless connectivity and an array of sensors to showcase cloud connectivity features.
Learn More & Register
STM32L4 Hands-On Seminars
Receive a complimentary STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node and learn how to connect with Microsoft Azure IoT Suite!
This one day seminar will feature hands-on classes using the STM32CubeMX graphical software configuration tool and the Keil MDK-ARM integrated development environment (IDE) to generate and debug a range of IoT projects using the STM32L4 Discovery kit IoT node (B-L475E-IOT01A) with low-power wireless, BLE, NFC, Sub-GHz, and Wi-Fi connectivity enabling you to explore your own innovative IoT ideas.
Learn More & Register
The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multiway sensing and ARM® Cortex® -M4 core-based STM32L4 Series features.
The support for Arduino Uno V3 and PMOD connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4 Series MCUs based on ARM® Cortex® -M4 core with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 128 Kbytes of SRAM, in LQFP100 package
- 64-Mbit Quad-SPI (Macronix) Flash memory
- Bluetooth® V4.1 module (SPBTLE-RF)
- Sub-GHz (868 or 915 MHz) low-power-programmable RF module (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915)
- Wi-Fi® module Inventek ISM43362-M3G-L44 (802.11 b/g/n compliant)
- Dynamic NFC tag based on M24SR with its printed NFC antenna
- 2 digital omnidirectional microphones (MP34DT01)
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature (HTS221)
- High-performance 3-axis magnetometer (LIS3MDL)
- 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL)
- 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer (LPS22HB)
- Time-of-Flight and gesture-detection sensor (VL53L0X)
- 2 push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of examples, as part of the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™ , Keil® , GCC-based IDEs, ARM® mbed Enabled™
- ARM® mbed Enabled™ (see http://mbed.org)