Designed for thermal-intensive applications with high EMI constraints, our T-series high-temperature Triacs provide a cost-effective solution with improved EMC immunity and commutation for a wider range of loads.
Based on ST Snubberless technology, T-series Triacs offer higher specified turn-off commutation and noise immunity levels up to 150 °C without the need for an RC snubber.
Designed for on/off or phase-angle control in general-purpose AC switching applications with loads up to 3.5 kW, our new T2535T-8 series is available in three different ECOPACK2-compliant packages, ensuring the best fit for your design:
- T2535T-8T: TO-220AB package safely optimizes the control of motor and heater loads for the most constraining home appliances environments.
- T2535T-8I: TO-220AB insulated package provides a UL-recognized component isolation rated at 2500 VRMS.
- T2535T-8G: SMD D2PAK package is suitable for automatic assembly lines.
- Robust performance even in high EMI environments
- dV/dt = 1000 V/μs @ VD = 402 V @ TJ = 150°C
- High noise immunity: 6kV
- Controls a wide range of AC loads up to 36 ARMS
- Improved trade-off of surge current (ITSM) versus immunity and commutation capability
- Robust dynamic turn-off commutation (dI/dt)c =18 A/ms @ TJ = 150°C
- Extended surge voltage up to 900 V
- UL recognized, UL1557, ref file E81734
A user-friendly product selector ensuring a smooth and simple navigation experience with a parametric search engine that lets you rapidly identify the right SCR thyristor, triac or AC switch that best fits your application. Available on Google Play and App Store.