The best accuracy in a tiny form factor
An easy-to-use, standalone Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) module, the Teseo-LIV3FL sustains power supply domains as low as 1.8V in addition to the standard 3.3V. It’s able to provide measurement data (carrier phase) supporting RTK/PPP client algorithms for precise positioning applications. Additional features include: 7-day Autonomous Assisted GNSS, Predictive Assisted GNSS and Real-Time Assisted GNSS. A complete development environment ecosystem is available.
- Simultaneous multiconstellation positioning
- -163 dBm tracking sensitivity
- 1.5 m CEP position accuracy
- Power supply voltages: 1.8 or 3.3 V
- 8 μA standby current and 65 mW tracking power consumption
- Tiny LCC 18-pin package (9.7 x 10.1 mm)
- Operating temperature (from -40° to 85 °C)
- Measurement data (carrier phase)
Easy-to-use platform to configure and analyze the performance of Teseo-LIV3FL applications using the ST Teseo Suite PC tool.
Teseo Suite is able to read, modify and save the configuration of several Teseo GNSS solutions in parallel. Also supports NMEA sentences logging and analysis.
Guidelines and recommendations on how to quickly get your Teseo-LIV3FL application up and running
A complete guide to Teseo-LIV3 GNSS firmware and software required to perform all GNSS operations including acquisition, tracking & navigation and data output.