The SPC5 family of 32-bit Automotive Microcontrollers is designed to accommodate a wide range of automotive applications ranging from Gateways, Electro Mobility, and ADAS to Engine and Transmission control, Body, Chassis and Safety.
Based on a Power PC Architecture, SPC5 microcontrollers provide up to 3 cores operating at up to 200 MHz and with a 165 °C junction temperature.
Designed to comply with Automotive AEC-Q100 standards, SPC5 microcontrollers deliver:
- Longevity: 15 years guaranteed
- Safety: Up to ASIL-D
- Security: Secure key storage with hardware acceleration (HSM), Evita and SHE compliant.
- Operating temperature: full operation guaranteed from -40 to 165 °C (TJ)
- Data integrity: up to 10 Mbytes of Flash memory with ECC, 500 Kcycles endurance and high-temperature data retention
- Communication: CAN-FD, Ethernet, LIN, DSPI, and FlexRay.
The SPC5 family consists of two series:
Use our online smart selector to quickly find the right 32-bit automotive microcontroller for your application.
Evaluation Kits and Reference Designs
Free graphical IDE for Power Architecture® products
Optimized for safety-critical automotive applications