STM32CubeMonitor-Power (STM32CubeMonPwr) enables developers to swiftly analyze the low-power performance of target boards. This software tool acquires power measurements through the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A expansion board or the Energy Meter of the STM32L562E-DK Discovery kit specialized intermediate board, and displays these measurements using an intuitive graphical interface. Dynamic measurement of current covers a range from 100 nA to 50 mA for the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A expansion board, and from 300 nA to 150 mA for the Energy Meter of the STM32L562E-DK Discovery kit, while STM32CubeMonitor-Power allows updating of acquisition parameters, and data rendering in real- time. Execution of EEMBC® ULPBench™ tests is also supported to directly provide an accurate ULPMark™ score.
- Reception of power measurements done by the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A expansion board or by the Energy Meter of the STM32L562E-DK Discovery kit, at up to 100 kHz
- Dynamic measurement:
- From 100 nA up to 50 mA with ~2% accuracy for the X-NUCLEO-LPM01A expansion board
- From 300 nA up to 150 mA with ~2% accuracy for the Energy Meter of the STM32L562E-DK Discovery kit
- Execution of ULPBench™ tests and estimation of ULPMark™ score
- Data subsampling on reception to allow graphical rendering in real-time, while not losing any data point
- Intuitive navigation into data using mouse-based zoom and move functions
- Control of all expansion board or Energy Meter functions from the graphical interface, such as acquisition frequency, supply voltage, triggers, and others
- Computing of consumed energy
- Capability to save acquired data and to load previously saved data
- Multi-OS support: Windows®, Linux®, and macOS®
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||Download|
|CubeMonPwr-Mac||Graphical tool displaying on macOS power data coming from X-NUCLEO-LPM01A||1.1.1||ST|
|CubeMonPwr-Win||Graphical tool displaying on Windows power data coming from X-NUCLEO-LPM01A||1.1.1||ST|
|CubeMonPwr-Lin||Graphical tool displaying on Linux power data coming from X-NUCLEO-LPM01A||1.1.1||ST|