The STSW-OUT02 is a binary file designed to run on STM324xx Nucleo boards and able to interface with the X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion board via the STSW-IFAPGUI
The STSW-IFAPGUI software architecture is based on a common engine and different plug-ins.
Each plug-in is designed to communicate with the application layer running on the microcontroller connected to the shield board.
The STSW-OUT02 contains all the necessary software routines allowing the full control of the X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion board via the STSW-IFAPGUI.
The control a stack of two X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion boards configured in daisy chaining mode is also allowed.
- Full control of the X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion board via the STSW-IFAPGUI
- Control of single and dual (daisy chaining) applications
- Per-channel output switching frequency setting
- Per-channel switching duty cycle setting
- Per-channel thermal fault diagnostics
- Embedded RF communication fault diagnostics
- Process side UVLO diagnostics
- Process side power good diagnostics
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|