The STSW-OUT02 is a binary file designed to run on STM324xx Nucleo boards and able to interface with the X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion board via the STSW-IFAPGUI
The STSW-IFAPGUI software architecture is based on a common engine and different plug-ins.
Each plug-in is designed to communicate with the application layer running on the microcontroller connected to the shield board.
The STSW-OUT02 contains all the necessary software routines allowing the full control of the X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion board via the STSW-IFAPGUI.
The control a stack of two X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion boards configured in daisy chaining mode is also allowed.
- Full control of the X-NUCLEO-OUT02A1 expansion board via the STSW-IFAPGUI
- Control of single and dual (daisy chaining) applications
- Per-channel output switching frequency setting
- Per-channel switching duty cycle setting
- Per-channel thermal fault diagnostics
- Embedded RF communication fault diagnostics
- Process side UVLO diagnostics
- Process side power good diagnostics
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Download|
Recommended for you
Picture Part number Manufacturer Description STSW-IFAPGUI -- Graphical user interface for the industrial IPS and IO-Link transceiver evaluation boards based on STM32 NucleoPart Number
Graphical user interface for the industrial IPS and IO-Link transceiver evaluation boards based on STM32 Nucleo