The STM32H7B0 Value line contains an Arm® Cortex®-M7 core (with double-precision floating point unit) which runs up to 280 MHz. The embedded Flash memory of 128 Kbytes allows ST to offer a cost-efficient solution for developers.
- 280 MHz fCPU/, 1414 CoreMark /599 DMIPS executing from Flash memory, with 0-wait states thanks to its L1 cache.
- 128 Kbytes of embedded Flash organized in 8 Kbytes sectors for user root of trust, critical real time routines execution and easy configuration of external memories.
- L1 cache (16 Kbytes of I-cache +16 Kbytes of D-cache) boosting execution performance from external memories.
The STM32H7B0 integrates:
- Crypto/hash hardware acceleration
- On-the-fly decryption on Octo-SPI external serial flash memory
- Secure Firmware Install (SFI) embedded security services to authenticate and protect your software IPs while performing initial programming.
- Secure Boot Secure Firmware Update (SBSFU)
- Dual-power domain architecture enables each power domain to be set in low-power mode to optimize power efficiency.
- Embedded SMPS to scale supply voltage down. It can also be used to supply external circuitry and can also be combined with the LDO for specific use cases.
- 120 µA/MHz typical @VDD = 3.3 V and 25 °C in Run mode (peripherals off) and SMPS
- LCD-TFT controller interface with dual-layer support
- Chrom‑ART Accelerator™ boosts graphical content creation while saving core processing power, thus freeing up the MCU for other application needs
- Chrom-GRC™ optimizes RAM use
- JPEG hardware accelerator for fast JPEG encoding and decoding, off-loading the CPU.
- Up to 35 communication interfaces including FD-CAN, USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed, camera interface, Parallel synchronous data input/output slave interface (PSSI)
- Easily extendable external memories using the flexible memory controller with a 32-bit parallel interface supporting, SRAM, PSRAM, NOR, NAND and SDRAM memories, or the Dual-mode Quad-SPI serial Flash memory interface.
- Analog: Dual 16-bit ADCs
- Multiple 16- and 32-bit timers running at up to 280 MHz
The STM32H7B0 Value line provides 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 1.4 Mbytes of SRAM with a scattered architecture: 192 Kbytes of TCM RAM (including 64 Kbytes of ITCM RAM and 128 Kbytes of DTCM RAM for time-critical routines and data), 1.18 Mbytes of user SRAM, and 4 Kbytes of SRAM in backup domain to keep data in the lowest power modes and 64- to 176-pin packages in BGA and LQFP profiles.
X-CUBE-AZRTOS-H7 (Azure® RTOS STM32Cube Expansion Package) provides a full integration of Microsoft® Azure® RTOS in the STM32Cube environment for the STM32H7 Series of microcontrollers.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.