STM32CubeIDE basics MOOC
STM32CubeIDE can be used to create applications for STM32 devices using STM32Cube libraries (HAL and Low Layer versions). It combines STM32CubeMX code generator and most of the functionality of Atollic True Studio toolchain.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers interested in STM32 code generation using free ST tools
- Engineers who wish to understand more advanced features within STM32CubeMX application
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding how to create Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) based examples on STM32 devices
- Understanding how to create Low Layer based examples on STM32
- Understanding how to manage software components and generated projects within STM32CubeIDE tool
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes few hours to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Workshop introduction and objectives
- Nucleo64 board information
- Hands-on: GPIO HAL based example
- Hands-on: EXTI HAL based example
- Hands-on: Timer PWM HAL based example
- Repository management within STM32CubeIDE
- Hands-on: EXTI LL based example
- Projects management within STM32CubeIDE workspace
- Power Consumption Calculator (PCC) tool
- Hands-on: ADC, DMA and TIM HAL based example
- Hands-on: USART HAL based example
- Hands-on: FreeRTOS HAL based basic example
- NUCLEO-G071RB board
- microUSB cable
- PC with MS Windows OS (in version 7 or higher) with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32CubeIDE with STM32G0 Cube library preinstalled (libraries installation instruction present within “Repository management” video)
Complete set of slides is available here