STM32WB Networking – BLE MESH MOOC
STM32 goes wireless: BLE IoT for all!
This MOOC demonstrates how to build Bluetooth Mesh network with STM32WB using STM32WB55Nucleo pack and its software package.
What is the STM32WB?
The STM32WB55xx multi-protocol wireless and ultra-low-power devices embed a powerful and ultra-low-power radio compliant with the Bluetooth® Low Energy SIG specification v5.0 and with IEEE 802.15.4-2011. They contain a dedicated Arm® Cortex® -M0+ for performing all the real-time low layer operation.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for more information about our STM32WB microcontrollers
- Engineers interested in Mesh network creation with STM32WB devices
- Engineers looking to design applications using a user-friendly development ecosystem
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding of how to take advantage of SDK
- Hands-on exercise where you will setup your first Mesh network
- Knowledge, where to find follow up resources
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- This course takes approximately 1 hour to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- BLE Mesh basics
- Hands-on: BLE MESH Lighting demo
- You need to have a good understanding of embedded system development and programing in C
- The P-NUCLEO-WB55 pack is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course
- 1x microUSB cable
- PC with preinstalled the following software:
- Smartphone with Android or iOS operating system with preinstalled ST BLE Mesh application (available in AppStore and GooglePlay)
- You can download complete set of slides from this link
ST31P450 & STPay-Topaz
How to program the STM32WB dual core in single operation, through STM32CubeProgrammer or through code example delivered in Software package.
Learn how to use the X-CUBE-BLE1 expansion software package for STM32Cube. Discover the steps required to generate a BLE sample application with STM32CubeMX using a NUCLEO-F401RE, a X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 and the STBLESensor app for Android and iOS.