STM32WB Networking – BLE MESH MOOC
STM32 goes wireless: BLE IoT for all!
This MOOC demonstrates how to build Bluetooth Mesh network with STM32WB using STM32WB55Nucleo pack and its software package.
What is the STM32WB?
The STM32WB55xx multi-protocol wireless and ultra-low-power devices embed a powerful and ultra-low-power radio compliant with the Bluetooth® Low Energy SIG specification v5.0 and with IEEE 802.15.4-2011. They contain a dedicated Arm® Cortex® -M0+ for performing all the real-time low layer operation.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for more information about our STM32WB microcontrollers
- Engineers interested in Mesh network creation with STM32WB devices
- Engineers looking to design applications using a user-friendly development ecosystem
Benefits you will take away
- Understanding of how to take advantage of SDK
- Hands-on exercise where you will setup your first Mesh network
- Knowledge, where to find follow up resources
On line course concept
- Courses are provided in MOOC format with course material available online, mostly as videos complemented with exercises.
- This course takes approximately 1 hour to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- BLE Mesh basics
- Hands-on: BLE MESH Lighting demo
- You need to have a good understanding of embedded system development and programing in C
- The P-NUCLEO-WB55 pack is required for the hands-on exercises included in the course
- 1x microUSB cable
- PC with preinstalled the following software:
- Smartphone with Android or iOS operating system with preinstalled ST BLE Mesh application (available in AppStore and GooglePlay)
- You can download complete set of slides from this link
The STEVAL-DPSTPFC1 3.6 kW bridgeless totem pole boost circuit achieves a digital power factor correction (PFC) with inrush current limiter (ICL). It helps you to design an innovative topology with the latest ST power kit devices: a silicon carbide MOSFET (SCTW35N65G2V), a thyristor SCR (TN3050H-12WY), an isolated FET driver (STGAP2S) and a 32-bit MCU (STM32F334).
Person Presence Detection is one of the demo available in our new FP-AI-VISION1 function pack. Running on STM32H7 and STM32L4 this demo shows you how wide is the panel of Artificial Intelligence applications you can develop on STM32 thanks to STM32Cube.AI