Buck converter with digital voltage selection, Power Good and independent load switch
Specifically designed for applications where high efficiency and PCB size and thickness are key factors, the ST1PS03 is ideal for battery-powered and energy-harvesting applications, as it ensures a highly efficient conversion regardless of the power source.
Key features of ST1PS03
- 500 nA input quiescent current at VIN = 3.6 V (not switching)
- Under voltage lockout: 1.57 V
- 1.8 to 5.5 V input operating range
- Up to 400 mA output current capability
- ±1.5% output voltage accuracy (TA = 25 °C)
- Selectable output voltages: 1.6 to 3.3 V
- Independent load switch controlled by AUX input
- Available in TQFN12 package
How to test & prototype with ST1PS03
ST1PS03 Evaluation board (STEVAL-1PS03A)
Easily evaluate your designs using this smart converter design that highlights key application benefits using the ST1PS03 including high efficiency and small PCB size and thickness.