A gateway is a central hub that securely and reliably interconnects and transfers data across the many different networks found in vehicles. It provides physical isolation and protocol translation to route signals between functional domains (powertrain, chassis and safety, body control, infotainment, telematics, ADAS) that share data.
Vehicles are increasingly dependent on electronic control units (ECU) to manage the advanced features that enhance the driving experience. The gateway controller plays a fundamental role as a communication bridge between the various ECU networks used by these different applications, managing the exchange of data with external interfaces including CAN (low, high speed), LIN, ISO-9141, FlexRay, and Ethernet protocols.
To meet the challenge of ensuring the bandwidth, reliability, and ability to integrate the ever increasing number of features and data, ST offers automotive-grade SPC5 microcontrollers, transceivers as well as power management ICs and secure element solutions.
|SPC582B-DIS||Discovery Kit for SPC582 B line||
|STEVAL-OET003V1||Evaluation board for automotive-grade ESD protection||Quick view|
|SPC5-UDEDEBG||PLS JTAG debugger software full license or license renewal||
|SAMPLES-AUTOPMIC||Automotive Voltage Regulators & System Basis Chip Evaluation Tool||Quick view|
|SPC58EC-DISP||Discovery Kit for SPC58EC - C line||
|SPC58NG-DISP||Discovery Kit for SPC58NG - G line||
- SPC582B 32-bit z2 core @80Mhz CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 1MB Code Flash in eQFP64 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and dedicated optional connector to plug a stand-alone JTAG debugger.
- USB Virtual Communication port.
- Two types of extension resources:
- Arduino Uno Revision 3 connectivity
- Extension headers for all device pins and for quick connection to prototyping expansion boards, additional modules and evaluation probing.
- Flexible board power supply:
- USB port (mini B - 5V)
- external sources (DC): 7÷12 V, 5V or 3.3V and 5V
- Two push buttons: USER and RESET
- Eight LEDs
- 3 Integrated Programmer/Debugger
- 3 LEDs User
- 1 Reset
- 1 Power LED: +5V
- 40MHz Crystal
- Supports both SPC5-UDESTK standalone and the equivalent version embedded into Discovery board.
- Supports SPC5x MCUs
- Supports Multicore, eTPU and GTM debugging
- Includes FLASH programming capability
- Support service provided through STMicroelectronics
- SPC58EC80E5 is a 32-bit Power Architecture®e200z4d dual core, 4224 kB flash + 128 kB data flash) in eTQFP144.
- Integrated programmer - debugger.
- JTAG interface (Standard 7x2 male 100mil).
- 2 ISO CAN FD port (DB9 connector).
- 1 Ethernet port.
- 1 FlexRay, 1 LIN (with transceiver).
- 1 USB virtual COM Port.
- Connectors Arduino UNO R3-compatible.
- 3 Push buttons, 3 LEDs for user purpose.
- 2 potentiometers for ADC quick evaluation.
- Reset push button.
- All GPIOs and signals accessible by a 4x37 0.1" pin grid array allowing connection of the additional boards.
- 12MHz crystal.
- Board Supply: 12 VDC (external power
- Board size 150 x 101 mm.
- SPC58NG84E7 high performance e200z4 triple core 32-bit Power Architecture® technology CPU. 6582 KB (6144 KB code flash+ 256 KB data flash) on-chip flash memory. 182 KB HSM dedicated flash memory. ASIL-D safety (ASIL-D of ISO 26262)
- 2 Ethernet ports:
- 1 CAN FD port with DB9 Connector
- 1 CAN + 1 LIN/UART+1 SPI
- 2 FlexRay channels
- JTAG Port (14 pin - 2 x 7 connector)
- 4 LED's User
- 2 User Push Buttons
- 12VDC power supply (external PSU)
- RESET Push Button
- 40MHz Crystal
Automotive Analog and Power
|L9616||High Speed Can Bus Transceiver|
|L99PM62GXP||Power Management IC with LIN and high speed CAN|
|L99PM72GXP||Advanced power management system IC with embedded LIN and high speed CAN transceiver supporting CAN Partial Networking|
|SPC584B70E7||32-bit Power Architecture MCU for Automotive General Purpose Applications - Chorus family|
|SPC58EC80C3||32-bit Power Architecture MCU for Automotive General Purpose Applications - Chorus family|