To ensure more accurate measurements and lower power consumption as well as the various wired and wireless communication protocols needed for meters as well as concentrators, smart plug and in-home user devices, ST enables the vision of a Smart Grid in gas, water and heat meters through its unique portfolio of semiconductor products.
ST supports designers with our unique system-level application know-how and a wide range of products and solutions including multi-protocol programmable power-line modems, long- and short-range RF transmission circuits, 8- and 32-bit microcontrollers, highly-efficient power supply and management devices, sensors, EEPROMs, secure elements and protection devices.
|STEVAL-MKI213V1||LPS27HHW adapter board for a standard DIL24 socket||Quick view|
|STEVAL-HKI001V2||Industrial drive system kit based on ACEPACK 2 power module|| Quick view |
- A2C35S12M3-F ACEPACK™ 2 power module in converter inverter brake (CIB) topology
- Control stage based on STM32F303 ARM® Cortex®-M4 MCU and compatible with ST MC library with ST-FOC algorithm (sensored and sensorless mode)
- In-rush current, thermal and overcurrent protection
- Brake function with external resistor
- On-board isolated current sensing of 2.1 kVRMS
- Galvanically isolated driving stage with STGAP1AS
- Additional gate driving for dissipative brake section (external power resistor)
- Protections and sensing (overvoltage, overcurrent, overtemperature, current reading input)
- Input/output interface (analog/digital)
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant