USB NFC dongles are used in home banking to authenticate a user or a transaction. They have a simple user interface and typically connect to a PC though a USB connector, which is also used to power the device, and a HF NFC reader typically with a very small form factor antenna.
The main difference with a typical NFC/HF reader is their very small form factor antenna, but thanks to the excellent characteristics of our ST25R NFC/HF readers, a good read performance is achieved.
The great reading ranges of our ST25R NFC readers and our ultra-low-power STM32L4 microcontrollers can help in the design of highly effective NFC dongles.
Rich by its features-set, STM32CubeMX is changing its skin today to provide to the developers an improved access to the Pinout, Peripherals and Middlewares parameters to ease the configuration and optimized the project development time. This new look is also standardizing the User Interface of the different Software Development Tools of the STM32Cube ecosystem.
Security has emerged as one of the 3 key areas that developers of embedded and IoT applications are thriving to improve. The STM32L5 microcontroller series is the solution and provide a new optimal balance between performance, power and security.
Introduction to surges – EOS and ESD – definition, standards, effects and root cause
|STEVAL-OET004V1||USB Type-C protection and filtering demo PCB||Quick view|
|X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1||Bluetooth low energy expansion board based on BlueNRG for STM32 Nucleo|| Quick view |
- BlueNRG low power, low energy Bluetooth network coprocessor
- BALF-NRG-01D3 balun & harmonic filter
- Free comprehensive development firmware library and example for BlueNRG, compatible with STM32Cube firmware
- Bluetooth low energy 4.0 master and slave compliant
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Very low power consumption: 7.3 mA RX and 8.2 mA TX at +0 dBm
- Maximum transmission power: +8 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-88 dBm)
- X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 is FCC certified (FCC ID: S9NIDB04A1)
- X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 is officially certificated as a BTLE 5mW module for Japan Radio Law “TYPE” Certification by Japan government
- RoHS compliant
EMI Filtering and Signal Conditioning
|EMIF03-SIM02M8||3-line EMI filter and ESD protection for SIM card interfaces|
|EMIF08-LCD04M16||8-line L-C EMI filter and ESD protection for display interfaces|
|ST25R3911B||NFC / HF RFID Reader IC|
|ST25R3912||NFC / HF RFID Reader IC|
|ST25R3913||NFC / HF RFID Reader IC|
|ESDA25P35-1U1M||High-power transient voltage suppressor (TVS)|
|ESDA7P120-1U1M||High-power transient voltage supressor (TVS)|
|ESDZV5-1BF4||Ultra Low clamping single line bidirectional ESD protection|
|HSP053-4M5||4-line ESD protection for high-speed lines|
|USBLC6-2SC6Y||Automotive very low capacitance ESD protection|