The STSW-ST25R004 software contains a GUI (Graphical User Interface), to specify the antenna parameters and the target matching. It uses Qucs to perform transient, AC, and S-parameter simulations of the calculated antenna schematic.
AN4974 provides guidance on how to measure the antenna parameters required as input for the STSW-ST25R004 Antenna Matching Tool. With these inputs a proper matching circuit can be calculated.
- The STSW-ST25R004 Antenna Matching Tool calculates the matching network for the antennas connected to the devices of ST25R family.
- The STSW-ST25R004 software uses Qucs (Quite Universal Circuit Simulator), to simulate the antenna and matching network characteristics.
- The software supports the following products: ST25R3910, ST25R3911, ST25R3911B, ST25R3912, ST25R3913, ST25R3914 and ST25R3915.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
|Part Number||Software Version||Marketing Status||Supplier||Software Type||Download|