The TS2007FC is a class-D audio power amplifier. Able to drive up to 1.4 W into an 8 Ω load at 5 V, it achieves better efficiency than typical class-AB audio power amplifiers.
This device can switch between two gain settings, 6 dB or 12 dB via a logic signal on the gain select pin. The pop and click reduction circuitry provides low on/off switching noise which allows the device to start within 1 ms typically.
A standby mode function (active low) keeps the current consumption down to 1 μA typically.
The TS2007FC is available in a 9-bump Flip-chip lead-free package.
- Operates from VCC = 2.4 V to 5.5 V
- Standby mode active low
- Output power: 1.4 W at 5 V or 0.5 W at 3.0 V into 8 Ω with 1 % THD+N max.
- Output power: 2.3 W at 5 V or 0.75 W at 3.0 V into 4 Ω with 1 % THD+N max.
- Two fixed gain selects: 6 dB or 12 dB
- Low current consumption
- Efficiency: 86 % typ.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB typ.
- PSRR: 68 dB typical at 217 Hz with 6 dB gain
- PWM base frequency: 280 kHz
- Low pop and click noise
- Thermal shutdown protection
- Output short-circuit protection
- Flip-chip lead-free 9-bump package with back coating in option
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||Industrial||Ecopack3|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.