The L99MOD51XP is a microcontroller-driven multifunctional actuator driver for automotive applications. Up to two DC motors and two grounded resistive loads can be driven with three half bridges and two hide-side drivers.
The integrated SPI controls all operation modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance).
Also, all diagnostic information is available via SPI read.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- One half bridge for 7.4 A load (RDSon = 150 mΩ)
- Two half bridges for 5 A load (RDSon = 200 mΩ)
- Two high-side drivers for 1.25 A load (RDSon = 800 mΩ)
- Programmable soft start function to drive loads with higher inrush currents (i.e.current > 7.4 A, > 5 A, > 1.25 A)
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (IS< 3 µA, typ., Tj ≤ 85 °C)
- All outputs short circuit protected
- Current monitor output for all high-side drivers
- All outputs over temperature protected
- Open-load diagnostic for all outputs
- Overload diagnostic for all outputs
- Programmable PWM control of all outputs
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
Recommended for you
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.