The L99MOD51XP is a microcontroller driven multifunctional actuator driver for automotive applications. Up to two DC motors and two grounded resistive loads can be driven with three half bridges and two hide side drivers.
The integrated SPI controls all operation modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance).
Also, all diagnostic information is available via SPI read.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- One half bridge for 7.4 A load (Ron = 150 mΩ)
- Two half bridges for 5 A load (Ron = 200 mΩ)
- Two highside drivers for 1.25 A load (Ron = 800 mΩ)
- Programmable softstart function to drive loads with higher inrush currents (i.e.current >7.4 A, >5 A, >1.25 A)
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (IS < 3 μA, typ. Tj ≤ 85 °C)
- All outputs short circuit protected
- Current monitor output for all highside drivers
- All outputs over temperature protected
- Open-load diagnostic for all outputs
- Overload diagnostic for all outputs
- Programmable PWM control of all outputs
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy