The L99MOD53XP is a microcontroller driven multifunctional actuator driver for automotive applications.
Up to three DC motors and three grounded resistive loads can be driven with five half bridges and three high-side drivers.
The integrated SPI controls all operation modes (forward, reverse, brake and high impedance). Also all diagnostic information is available via SPI read.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Three half bridges for 0.75 A loads (RDSon=1600 mΩ)
- Two configurable high-side drivers for up to 1.5 A load (RDSon=500 mΩ) or 0.35 A load (Ron=1800 mΩ)
- One full bridge for 6 A load (Ron=150 mΩ)
- One high-side driver for 6 A load (Ron=100 mΩ)
- Programmable soft start function to drive loads with higher inrush currents (i.e. current >6 A, >1.5 A)
- Very low current consumption in standby mode (IS < 6 μA typ; Tj ≤ 85 °C)
- All outputs short circuit protected
- Current monitor output for high-side OUT1, OUT4, OUT5 and OUT8
- All outputs over temperature protected
- Open-load diagnostic for all outputs
- Overload diagnostic for all outputs
- PWM control of all outputs
- Charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
Tools & Software
Quality & Reliability
Sample & Buy