The VNQ9025AJ is a quad channel high-side driver manufactured using ST proprietary VIPower M0-9 technology and housed in PowerSSO-16 package. The device is designed to drive 12 V automotive grounded loads through a 3 V and 5 V CMOS-compatible interface, providing protection and diagnostics.
The device integrates advanced protective functions such as load current limitation, overload active management by power limitation and overtemperature shutdown with configurable latch-off.
A FaultRST pin unlatches the output in case of fault or disables the latch-off functionality.
A dedicated multifunction multiplexed analog output pin delivers diagnostic functions including high precision proportional load current sense, in addition to the detection of overload and short circuit to ground, short to VCC and OFF-state open-load.
A sense enable pin allows OFF-state diagnosis to be disabled during the module low-power mode as well as external sense resistor sharing among similar devices.
- AEC-Q100 qualified
- Extreme low voltage operation for deep cold cranking applications (compliant with LV124, revision 2013)
- Quad channel smart high-side driver with current sense analog feedback
- Very low standby current
- Compatible with 3 V and 5 V CMOS outputs
- Current sense diagnostic functions
- Multiplexed analog feedback of load current with high precision proportional current mirror
- Overload and short to ground (power limitation) indication
- Thermal shutdown indication
- OFF-state open-load detection (with external pull-up)
- Output short to VCC detection
- Sense enable/disable
- Undervoltage shutdown
- Overvoltage clamp
- Load current limitation
- Self limiting of fast thermal transients
- Configurable latch-off on overtemperature or power limitation with dedicated fault reset pin
- Loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Reverse battery through self turn-on
- Electrostatic discharge protection
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - VNQ9025AJ
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.
Quality and Reliability
|Part Number||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Order from distributors||Order from ST||Marketing Status||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Packing Type||Package||Temperature (°C)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|VNQ9025AJTR|| distributors |
Distributor availability of VNQ9025AJTR
Distributor reported inventory date:
| Buy from Distributor || |
|EAR99||NEC||Tape and Reel||PowerSSO 16||150||-40||CHINA|| |
Tape and Reel
Operating Temperature (°C)
Country of Origin:
(*) Suggested Resale Price (USD) per defined quantity for BUDGETARY USE ONLY. For quotes, prices in local currency, please contact your local ST Sales Office or our Distributors